Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

Love bite gone wrong


This morning and many mornings in the past, Ma gets up and feeds me and goes back to bed. This mornin' she was sitting up in bed(she had a snack) so I got on her lap and was saying 'good mornin ma' and turned around and bite her on her neck! I think I bite too hard as she said 'ouch, bad boy' and I got a tap on the nose. I got off the bed as fast as I could and mournfully cried going down the hallway waking the guys both up.
I heard ma telling mom mom on the phone about it and mom mom said it was probably an over affectionate love bite. Later, I made up, but I wouldn't give mom a kiss on the hand she wanted. She let me taste her spaghetti and meatballs, so all is well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?