Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Rocky Raccoon


My mom is so funny...the other day she said out of the blue-" I should have called Cosmo-Rocky Raccoon!" Yeah, the guys knew what you meant-I have a raccoon type tail with the black stripes. But what's the Rocky part? Well partly because of Rocky from the movie and it's a Beatle tune and dad likes their music. I like this part of the song, the other words are complete hogwash:
D'da d'da d'da da da da
D'da d'da d'da da da da
D'da d'da d'da da d'da d'da d'da d'da
Do do do do do do
What do you think? Do I look more like a Cosmo or a Rocky Raccoon?
I heard mom throwing around other boy names once like Jorge and Jonty (is she kidding?) just because she thinks they are fun to say and they are actual people on tv. No human kiddos on the way-whew! Sean, my human bro is almost 20.

Comments:
You don't look anything like a racoon - Cosmo suits you fine!
 
Mom met anofur kitty named Cosmo an he looked like you, so you is defnitly Cosmo. This kitty is helpin his bean boy in college in Whiskonsin.

At least yur beans spelled "Sean" right. My dad doesn't like bein spelled "Shawn" or worse, "Chaun".
 
They call me Rocky Raccoon. It's a grate time. Too bad yoo didn't git it.
 
I ment, grate NAME, not time. I think I drank too many Cosmos at happy howr.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?