Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Me and the almost birthday boy


My human bro Sean will turn 20 on the 24th. Is that old or what? Ma is really old you know, like more than twice Sean's age. So I agreed to pose with him today. Mom wanted to show off the leaves she added around the door. Why? I don't know. Leaves should stay on the trees or when they are this color- on the ground. (Dudes-I think these are fake!)

Ma also did a really weird thing tonight. She put water in her mouth from the big drink bottle and a terrible noise came out of her! Like a *gargle*gargle*!! I didn't know what to think, but I did a double take when she did it more than once. Then I ignored her by licking my leg.

Comments:
Why do humans spend their money on that fake stuff. It's cool and all, but they could spend money on us kitties instead - those leaves aren't gonna be snugglin' wif them during the cold Autum nights!
 
Give Sean's hair a purrthday lick from me. I just had my purrthday too! The leaves are furry colourful. But not as colourful as a ginger kitty.
 
Happy belated birthday to the boy!
All the money spent on that decoratin' stuff could go for stinky goodness, cat beds & mousies!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?