Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

Tag time!

I was tagged by Kimo and Sabi.Here are the rules: The player of this starts by listing 5 weird things/habits about yourself . The victim who gets tagged needs to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state the rules clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Include in your blog who you were tagged by (and link). At the end of your blog, you need to choose 5 new victims to be tagged and list their names (and links). Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says you're tagged! in their comments and tell them to read your blog for more instructions.
5 weird things/habits about Cosmo...
1)I have a cry very similar to that of a Siamese cat-so ma wonders about my parentage.
2)I like fried foods like fries, but I will beg for Wheat Thins!
3)I just appeared in my family's yard about 4 yrs ago and starting eating the coconut mom threw out for the birds!
4)I turn my head to the side and watch people eat.
5)I rub my face on mom's bare tootsies when she is sitting at the dining room table. Her other cat use to do that too.

Comments:
Ooh, I like to smooch on my mum's bare tootsies too, it makes her scream!
 
Coconut! You must have been starving! We are glad your mom took you in! Also you have a strange thing going with those snack foods.......
 
Toes are awesome playthings! I think sometimes that is why homo sapiens came equipped with them - for our pleasure!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?