Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Happy Blog anniversary to me!

I did miss it by 3 days, but it's been an entire year since Mom started this blog for me! To mark the occasion, I dropped a good size 'tootsie roll' on her new kitchen floor today. She was not thrilled like I thought she would be. She even showed it to me again, like I forgot about it. Hmmm....better try a gift of a fresh kill the next time-that's if I can ever get anything again. I don't think a snake will ever appear in the basement again!

Comments:
Happy Blogaversary!!
 
Congratulations! Wow! A whole year!
 
Congratulations on your blogoversary, Cosmo!!
 
A whole year of bloggin? Wow. We surprised Mom by putting a toy in the litter box, but she wasn't happy when she found it. And she hasn't given it back yet :-(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?