Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

The morning belly-aching continues

I don't know what's wrong with me in the morning. I've been cooped up in the basement all night and I am raring to go! Mom was really mad today and chased me back down in the basement and slammed the door. It was all worth it to see her half awake with hair like a mad woman!
I am eating fine, I get fresh air several times a day too-I feel okay, I guess.
I will say that the house looks different every day as they are moving things around for the kitchen redo next Thursday. I heard I will get to 'go' in the upstairs bathroom if I have to! I get two litterboxes, lucky me! They are worried the noise and all will make me even crazier-just wait-ha ha. ; )

Comments:
Heavens, Cosmo! Are you sure you're OK?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?