Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Snow? I really don't care for it...


Just leave me be. I watched the white stuff come down through my 'port hole' from my perch around 6 am. It makes the outside very uninteresting, esp when mom forgot to fed the birdies. Not much too look at (it hurts my eyes too!) and it's so darn quiet.
One thing I do know is the way it makes my feet feel and that is not the greatest feeling in the world-having little paws made out of ice cubes. I am a guy that loves heat. I'll stick my feet in the floor duct is I have to.
Don't leave the front door open to see if I am remotely interested in looking outside... I am not. Just feed me and keep those little sacks of cosmic nip coming my way.

Comments:
Mom likes snow and I like to watch it coming down, but that's about it. Just let me take a nap in my nice warm bed.
 
Cosmo, what a handsome picture of you - all silvery!
 
Hi there.....nice tamecha.....we are in the paw contest too..all three of us.....
 
Why thank you! Do you know that Cosmo means beautiful in Greek? One reason why I was named that. ; )
May the best paws win!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?