Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Just me and my gal

The two guys are gone now that that big tree came down. It's actually quiet in here for a change. I haven't been bothering mom too much as she seems to be making a terrible noise in the morning after they leave. I hope she feels okay. I did sleep with her this morning, right up against her butt. I know she doesn't really like it as she is always flipping around like a fish out of water. I stayed a few hours and left. I kept trying to sleep on her today as I was cold. The guys always say something, clap their hands or stick their fingers near my mouth. I gross out and leave!
Mom washed all my bedding on the perch. I bet my beds are next! It's not like I have cooties or something!

Comments:
Being alone with your Mom can give you valuable time to discuss private things. Our Mom doesn't like us to sleep with her though, 'cause we step on her hair and walk across her neck & stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?