Saturday, October 29, 2005

 

Operation Whiz whiz

I'm one of those cats that is just about fascinated with everything and I mean everything! So when mom sat on the floor and pulled the gut off the whiz whiz (vacuum) I turned my head back and forth out of curiosity (sort of like a dog). So inside was this bloated bag that did give off a Cosmo aroma and ma grabbed that and ripped it out! I couldn't believe it! Maybe 'ouch' to the whiz whiz!? So then she put in a crisp, white bag that was flat as a pancake. She pushed this circle thingie hard against another circle thingie and puffed out the bag. She seemed to have a little trouble getting the gut part back on and smacked it a few times (again ouch!). Glad it wasn't me! Too bad that whiz whiz is so darn noisy!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?