Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Sean freaked me out!

Never trust a human brother! Because of him, I had issues with getting up on mom's lap for about 4 days!! Here's what happened-I was on my mom's lap and she was using a little pretzel rod to play with me(I think when it is moving it looks like a strange bug). So Sean comes in the room and claps his big ol' hands really loud and scares the bejeebers out of me! I dug the top of mom's hand and left a piece of my claw in it-ouch to both of us. I just couldn't face mom because I was still associating the pillows on the sofa with mom spazzing out.
I did get up on mom's lap yesterday when the guys weren't around. I am okay now. I would be better if mom didn't have the vacuum (whiz whiz) in the same room though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?