Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

When something catches my eye


Do you other cats ever watch television? People think it's just the movement we kitties are interested in. I remember one time dad had one of those wildlife programs on and my cousins the lions were featured and they were hunting up a storm. Man, I noticed them running like they were on fire. I watched that program for a good five minutes or more. I'm a guy that notices everything. If someone scratches on the arm of the sofa, I look. When I see a lightning bug on the window screen, well that is darn fascinating.
Tv is amusement for cats too you know! We especially like the commercials showing cats eating or running around. Give us our own cable channel, will you!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?