Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

Braver guy

Mom's been letting me stay out longer and longer on the harness these days. We now wonder around various parts of the yard. All this wondering is putting my nose on overtime! I can't get enough of sniffing plants and bushes! Sometimes what I smell grosses me out and I turn away and leave my mouth open a bit. I do this after Sean sticks his finger in my mouth (why?).
Tonight mom walked (and dragged) me around the entire house! If I could have gotten away I would have. I freaked out a bit when we went by the cars. That reminds me of the yearly vet trip. But I had a great adventure and am a bit jittery by it all.
A little bit later, Dad took me out and I was just getting into 'outside' mode and he whipped me in. I was so mad I bit him on the hand and drew blood! Opps, I really didn't mean to get so angry. I love the taste of freedom!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?