Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

So Brigitte Bardot said...

"I'm really a cat transformed into a woman". Interesting quote there Brigitte because mom thinks I'm her late grandmother 'mom mom'. She said I love and watch over her so much, that I have to be mom mom. Silly lady, mom mom didn't like cats! Remember what she did to your beloved orange tabby Pumpkin? One day your cat is there, the next she is gone. Mom said she was heartbroken with no clear explanation why her cat was gone. Mom said she's had 3 cats so far that she has loved other than poor little Pumpkin. That would be me, Jade and Smudgie and they were girl cats and calicos. Mom's mom is a dog person. I smell stinky 'Hunter' on mom everytime she comes home from her mom's house. Yech!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?